This song always takes me to a happy place! Especially when I forget today is only Tuesday!
What’s your current favorite song?
Continuing our week with a new blog each day, today’s blog will share a new song I’ve discovered that I love. Today’s song comes to us from a touching scene in “The Other Woman” – I won’t spoil it for you by describing the scene but it was a beautiful moment highlighted by this amazing song. I hope you all enjoy it and that it’s able to lift your spirits today!
Everyone needs a pick me up during the work week. For me, nothing can change my mood like good music. Here are my fave 5 feel good picks for our first edition of Tunes Tuesday.
1. “Happy” – Pharrell Williams
2. “The Man” – Aloe Blacc
3. “Explosions” – Ellie Goulding
4. “On Top of the World” – Imagine Dragons
5. “Not a Bad Thing” – Justin Timberlake
What is currently on your playlist?
Here are our favorite Friday songs to a) get through the day and b) to get you pumped up for a great weekend!
5. Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”
4. Rebecca Black – “Friday” (had to, forgive us!)
3. Rihanna – “Cheers”
2. Rita Ora – “How We Do”
1. LMFAO – “Party Rock Anthem”
What are you fave Friday songs?
We all have certain songs that can change our moods from sad to happy, no matter what the situation. Here are 5 of my favorite “Happy” songs that do just that for me, every time.
5. “Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO
4. “Island Queen” by Sean Kingston
3. “Candy Rain” by Soul For Real
2. “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” by Michael Jackson
1. “The Right Stuff” by NKOTB
Now you know mine – what are your favorite songs?