- Beachin’ it. What better way to say goodbye to summer than time at the beach. Remember to stay hydrated and covered in SPF!
- Buy fresh produce from the Farmer’s Market. Summer is the season for delicious fresh fruits and veggies and your local farmer’s market is the perfect source for stocking up. Enjoy some fresh corn on the cob and watermelon while it’s in season!
- Have a BBQ. Nothing really says “summer”, like a BBQ. Grill some of those veggies from the market alongside your entree of choice. If you’re like me, white sangria is the perfect pairing for this festivity!
- Enjoy the great outdoors. Pick your own adventure: nap in a hammock, go for a bike ride, camp out over night, pick berries or flowers, take a hike – whatever you do revel in nature’s beauty.
- Soak up all the sunshine you can by just laying out on a blanket and waiting for the sky to turn from blue to black – watching the sun set and then stargazing. My all time favorite summer activity!
What about you? What’s your favorite summer activity?