Here are our favorite Friday songs to a) get through the day and b) to get you pumped up for a great weekend!
5. Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”
4. Rebecca Black – “Friday” (had to, forgive us!)
3. Rihanna – “Cheers”
2. Rita Ora – “How We Do”
1. LMFAO – “Party Rock Anthem”
What are you fave Friday songs?
“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished.” – Dean Koontz
There are few things as great as owning a wonderful dog. I may be biased, but I already have the best one… but I’d love to help you all in your quest to find one [almost] just as good! There are some important things to keep in mind when trying to choose the newest furry member of your family…
- Size: Big dogs and little dogs both have their pros and cons. For example, big dogs take up more space but little dogs tend to bark more. If you live in an apartment, a great dane might not be the best choice.
- Exercise Needs: We aren’t all star athletes and we don’t all spend our life exercising. If that’s the case, you may want to go with a dog that’s more laid back and needs little daily exercise like a bulldog. If you love to run, think about a sporting breed like the ever-popular labrador.
- Grooming Needs: If you aren’t a dog groomer by trade and don’t want to spend a lot of money on one, steer clear of poodles or long-haired breeds like the shih tzu.
- Family Dynamics: If you have little ones in the family (or on the way!) you’ll want to pick a breed that is good with kids. Some breeds are more suited for families with older kids, not babies or toddlers. The corgi may be a favorite of Her Majesty the Queen, but they tend to be heel-nippers… not great for baby!
These are just a few things to take into consideration when choosing the dog breed that is best for you and your family. Although you’re sure to get that “ooey-gooey” feeling when you find “the one”, do yourself a favor and do your research before taking the plunge – it’s what’s best for you and for the dog.
What are some of your tips for choosing the right dog breed?
Now ladies, I know we all love a good straw to drink our beverages in but is that really the best choice? From reusable drink beverage containers to adult beverages while we’re out, it might be best to limit the use of straws. Sound crazy? Wait until you read why.
Those same straws, if used too often, can give you wrinkles around your mouth – similar to a smoker. Think about it, essentially you are performing the same facial movement. Now I know none of us wants tha,t so let’s just watch how much we use our straws!
How often do you use straws?